You can join the larger adoption community for Adoptwalk 2015 on Saturday September 26th in Ottawa, Ontario. Organized by Children’s Bridge Foundation, it supports the the type of projects TDH also endorses. This is a fun-filled family day with a 5 km walk, games, a bouncy castle and BBQ lunch included in your registration fee!
To register, please go to www.adoptwalk.ca There will be prizes for the family/team who raise the largest donation and all proceeds go to supporting the Children’s Bridge Foundation and the Adoption Council of Canada!
Donations raised from Adoptwalk 2015 will help to support Children’s Bridge Foundation 2015 Projects:
- CBF supports The SOS Children’s Village in Almaty Project to support 60 children to attend school.
- CBF support God Our Father Orphanage (GOF) in Kenya to support 10 children to attend school in their community and to support children’s health care needs at GOF.
- CBF supports Emmanuel’s Wish Foundation in South Africa to provide support for 15 child headed households for children who have been orphaned and abandoned.
- CBF supports Kids Alive in Zambia to provide health care for children who attend the Lilato Children’s Village in Mongu, Zambia.
- CBF supports life changing medical surgeries for orphaned and abandoned children living in China (ie. cleft lip and cleft palate surgery)